Wednesday 2 March 2016

The Flash: Escape from Earth-2 Review

OMG, this episode was the best. I really loved how Jay Garrick could spend so much more time as the Flash and save people. It was really cool when Barry was stuck inside the cell and then he and Jesse Quick helped each other figure out what the Iron Mask man was saying, through knocks, I thought it was really smart how they did that. Zoom is crazy creepy and I like it like that. He is so scary and his voice is just awesome right now. It was so cool when everyone was trying to find Killer Frost and then everyone just ended up aiming their guns at Killer Frost, and then eventually, she helped them. It was good when Barry No.2 (Barry from Earth 2) gave the original Barry a confident booster to help him phase through the wall, that was awesome. I didn't actually expect Killer Frost to help out in the end but when I saw that Jesse was going to die, I knew that someone or something was going to save her, and that was Killer Frost. I really did not expect Jay to be sucked back in when everyone was happy at the end and everyone was safe and then while the breach was still closing, he just got pulled back in by Zoom. By the looks of it it looked like Zoom put his arm through Jay Garrick's body but I hope that they keep Jay on the show for longer. Overall, fantastic episode.

Rating: 10/10





No comments:

Post a Comment