Wednesday 11 November 2015

The Flash: Enter Zoom Review

Woah, just woah. This episode was crazy, from Barry facing Zoom to Linda Park trying to be Dr Light. I honestly thought that Linda Park would be the one who got Zoom to come by "defeating" the Flash. It was cool how Cisco had his meta human power catching on and how he could vibe things. It was crazy how just as you least expected it, Zoom just came out of nowhere and abducted Linda. I honestly thought that Barry would win the fight against Zoom because of the Terminal Velocity fight, but he didn't he just gotten beaten up really badly and got shown to the world how he had lost. I was expecting Zoom to just drop Barry off at the Police Station in front of everyone, but Zoom didn't. Just as we thought Barry had healed, we were all happy for Barry how he hadn't died, but then he was like, I can't feel my legs. I can't believe Barry had lost his speed, after everything Jay had told him. Overall, this episode was one of the best so far, which I think is closely competing with Flash of Two Worlds.

Rating: 9.5/10







No comments:

Post a Comment