Monday 16 November 2015

Doctor Who: Sleep No More Review

This episode was probably one of the scariest. I really liked the concept of the Morpheus machine but I knew that the sandmen had something to do with it all along, and that the guy on the lab originally was going to be a bad guy. I liked the crew and how they used the "head cams" as the actual cameras to record this episode, other than when the guy was narrating. It was a real twist when the Doctor realised that they didn't have head cams. I kind of suspected it because I saw the screen going from Clara's point of view and I was like, what??? But It was crazy how the sandmen used the "sleep dust" in your eye to look around. Overall, this was one of the scariest Doctor Who episodes yet, I can't wait for the next one, it looks so good!

Rating: 8/10




No comments:

Post a Comment