Wednesday 28 October 2015

The Flash: The Fury of Firestorm Review

This episode was amazing. I liked how they showed Jefferson Jackson's back story and how he got his powers. It was really cool how they needed to find a match for Martin Stein but only 2 were compatible, one of which went rogue. I liked how Barry and Patty were joking about a shark man and that became an ongoing thing throughout the episode. It turn's out Iris' mum was actually sick but she also had another son called ally West, which I was expecting to happen, since I knew Wally West was coming but just didn't know how. It was crazy how Jax and Martin Stein fused and immediately defeated Henry Hewitt as a team. It was crazy how at the end, Barry was talking about moving on and then he was looking at Patty, then all of a sudden, the huge shark man comes out of nowhere, about to eat Barry and Patty, but then a man shoots the shark with a blue gun. I wondered who it was for a second but then realised when I saw his hair, that it was Harrison Wells. I wasn't expecting Harrison Wells to be introduced that early, but that was really cool. Overall, this episode was amazing with lots of funny things and lots of twists and turns.

Rating: 9.5/10




No comments:

Post a Comment