Tuesday 16 February 2016

The Flash: Fast Lane Review

I really liked this episode and i think that I might do what I did with the last Flash episode and list lots of good and sad moments and then bits my favourite at the end.

The Moments:

  • That was crazy at the start when they droped that guy in the Tar
  • Wally, Iris and Joe bonding
  • Iris and Wally fighting
  • Harry going against Barry and stealing 2% of his speed
  • Barry and Harry teaming up
  • Wally racing!
  • Tar Pit is so cool!
  • Harry rejecting Barry
  • When Cisco said who's the best hacker in the world and Barry and Caitlin said Felicity Smoak, that was so funny!
  • Iris trying to stop the races
  • Harry helping Zoom but Zoom wanting more
  • Barry and Harry throwing the breach bombs and closing breaches!
  • Tar pit showing up at a race and flipping Wally's car!
  • Iris getting struck down with glass
  • Wally and Iris bonding
  • Harry owning up to stealing the Flash's speed
  • Defeating Tar Pit!
  • Putting Harry in the Particle Accelerator
  • Taking Harry out and helping him

I think the best part of this episode was probably when Wally's car flipped and then the Flash had to save him but then Iris got hurt and a glass shard went into her, I was like, what, why! But then she was good. I don't know what kind of layout I will do next time but it will probably be this. Overall, awesome episode!

Rating: 8/10






No comments:

Post a Comment